many people on vegan diets don’t feel well, and for good reason
we can help you be a healthy vegan and feel amazing
The vegan diet excludes animal products, byproducts or any food containing animal ingredients. We respect your dietary choices and want to make you as healthy as possible. People choose a vegan diet for dietary, health-related, environmental and ethical reasons mostly, but regardless of your reasons, it’s really important to be a healthy vegan and not rely on processed soy or other non-meat alternatives. You MUST eat lots of whole plant foods and get all of the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other important nutrients to have your body run smoothly. Our Healthy Vegan Program guides you on how to do exactly that.
our Healthy Vegan program gives you information on all of the following:
- How you SHOULD feel on this diet
- How you MAY feel if you’re missing important nutrients
- What to do about any digestive issues due to the change in diet
- Which nutrients to watch
- Foods to avoid due to anti-nutrients
- How to ensure you’re getting complete complementary proteins by plant-based food combining
- Supplements & testing suggestions (as needed)
- Lots of recipe Ideas
- Grocery lists
- Tips and tricks for eating out,
- Suggestions for meal delivery
- Tweaks to meet your bio-individuality
- Mindfulness & accountability to ensure you are actually a healthy vegan
would you like to become a healthy vegan?
we have answers and can help you.
get started with a free consultation!