Let’s get to the bottom of your belly blues
- State-of-the-art testing
- Analysis of your symptoms
- Customized nutrition plans
- Microbiome testing (if needed)
- Targeted, high-quality supplements
- nutrition plans for optimal balance
- Help for IBS, constipation & more
- Meal plans & recipes
- Coaching to resolve your challenges
About the Digestive Repair & Rebuild Program
Healthy Nest nutritionists are experts in solving digestive issues. If you are not sure what foods are causing your issues — or even IF foods are causing your issues — we can help! We have a wide range of targeted tests available to give us the data we need. However, we don’t test everyone the same. Instead, you’ll first meet with your nutritionist to discuss your symptoms, eating habits and more. Then, she will decide if testing is necessary and, if so, which will best pinpoint the culprit. Our purpose is to save you time, money and headaches (sometimes literally).
Some clients come to us at their wits’ end. They’ve gone to multiple doctors and still don’t know what is causing their brain fog, skin problem, constipation or other health issue. Eventually, they wonder, “maybe it’s something I’m eating?” and come to Healthy Nest Nutrition for help.
We understand that talking about your digestion issues can be uncomfortable. Our nutritionists seek to relieve any anxiety you may have about the process through thoughtful and compassionate care.
We welcome anyone who is struggling with a health issue and is aware of or suspects a digestive cause to reach out to us.
Sign up for the Digestive Repair & Rebuild Program
How we repair & rebuild your digestion
Healthy Nest uses only the latest science-based, state-of-the-art food sensitivity, microbiome and leaky gut testing. However, we don’t find it necessary to test everyone who comes to us with digestive distress. We can often use elimination diets and other tools to get to the bottom of your issues. Some people come to us wanting to test right away, and that’s great! The bottom line is that you and your Healthy Nest nutritionist will decide together whether testing is right for your body, issue and budget.
Steps in our Digestive Repair & Rebuild Program:
- Analyze what you eat, when you eat and how you feel afterward
- Look for any food intolerances, sensitivities or allergies
- Use blood, urine, poop and saliva tests to ensure we get to the bottom of your problem
- Identify & replenish macro- and micro-nutrients
Once we’ve identified your problem foods and/or habits, we’ll develop a nutrition plan customized to your body, lifestyle and cooking ability. We provide plenty of support so that you know EXACTLY what breakfast, lunch & dinner options you have. Together, we’ll plan weekly menus tailored to you that are both doable and delicious. Along the way, you’ll have one-on-one sessions with a Healthy Nest nutritionist. Our Digestive Repair & Rebuild Program includes four 1-hour sessions, and that’s all most of our clients need to resolve their issues (although some choose to continue with optional support sessions).
What’s included in the Digestive Repair & Rebuild Program:
- 4 weeks of working with a personal nutritionist
- four 1-hour sessions
- targeted testing recommendations (cost of tests varies and is not included)
- Customized food lists, meal planning & recipes
- Coaching on how to address your specific challenges
- Add online diet monitoring and feedback via a mobile app for $100!
Have questions? Schedule a
free phone consultation!