many vegetarians aren’t getting enough key nutrients
we can help you be a healthy vegetarian and feel better
The vegetarian diet is a little less strict than the vegan diet. It includes eggs and dairy but excludes other animal products and byproducts. People choose the vegetarian diet for dietary, environmental, ethical and health-related reasons. We respect your dietary choices and want to make you as healthy as possible. To be a healthy vegetarian, it’s very important to eat a broad-spectrum of nutrients, and to avoid eat foods that would impede your success in feeling great and meeting health goals.
our Healthy Vegetarian program gives you information on all of the following:
- How you should be feeling as a vegetarian
- How you might feel if you’re missing important nutrients
- What to do about any digestive issues by becoming vegetarian
- Which nutrients to keep an eye on
- Which foods to avoid because of anti-nutrients
- How to ensure you’re getting complete complementary proteins
- Supplements & testing suggestions (as needed)
- Vegetarian menus
- Lots of vegetarian recipe ideas
- Grocery lists for healthy vegetarian foods
- Tips and tricks for eating out
- Suggestions for meal delivery services
- Tweaks to meet your bio-individuality
- Mindfulness & accountability to ensure you are actually a healthy vegetarian
would you like to be a healthy vegetarian?
we have answers and can help you.
get started with a free consultation!