our approach to nutrition
the healthy nest philosophy
Healthy Nest nutritionists use a combination of science, nutrition counseling and practical tools to help our clients achieve the best diets for their bio-individual bodies. We firmly believe that the gut holds the secrets to foundational health.
At the start, we meet you where you are and then empower you with up-to-date education, food therapy and coaching. We create personalized, doable meal plans. We support you with hand holding on planning, food substitutions, delicious recipes and emotional roadblocks. This one-on-one support and practical coaching add up to a big impact on nutrition habits and optimal health.
We have channeled our extensive experience into creating effective programs for a variety of nutritional challenges and goals.
We have answers for:
- Digestive distress, including bloating, constipation, and food intolerance & sensitivity. Learn more.
- Natural weight loss — which includes finding the right diet for your bio-individual body as well as eliminating emotional obstacles. Learn more.
- Family nutrition with an emphasis on clean eating and kids’ focus, concentration & learning. Learn more.
- Sugar addiction, which we approach by helping you overcome both physical and mental attachments to sugar by lowering your sugar intake over time and coaching you on how to deal with emotional eating.
- Implementing special diets such as gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, paleo and ketogenic in the healthiest way possible.
- People who suspect something they are eating is causing their foggy brain, achy joints, skin problems or other issues throughout the body.
Sometimes we pull from the following diets to create your individualized program:
- Gluten-Free Diet
- Dairy-Free Diet
- GAPS Diet ™
- Paleo Diet
- Low FODMAP Diet
- The Wahl’s Protocol ™
- The Autoimmune Paleo Diet
- Mediterranean Diet
- Whole Foods Diet
get started with a free consultation!